NEXT ADVANCED OFF-ROAD TRAINING
COST $1600 (CND) - In Nelson BC
JUNE 21-24, 2017 / JUNE 26-29, 2017
This Advanced Off-road Training course is for experienced riders. It is led by PAT HORAN, who is a: Certified Off-Road Trainer; an International off-road champion; a GS Trophy participant, course designer and event Marshal; as well as an outstanding Off-Road Tour Operator. Why would you settle for less?
We have International world-class trainers to get you through this program. Our line-up of trainers is unmatched anywhere in North America. You are in good hands!
This off-road training is open to all Adventure bikes. Meals and Camping are included. Those of you who prefer a hotel or cabin, there is availability within walking distance of our Basecamp. Contact us for details.
- Are you a good off-road adventure rider that wants to be GREAT?
- Do you feel proficient on your adventure bike now but want to up your game?
- Do you wish you had the skill set to keep up with your buddies on the trail?
- Are you hoping to compete in some fashion in an off-road environment?
- Do you want to become an asset, not a liability on your group ride?
- Do you want to increase your margin of safety on your group ride?
- Do you want to be the leader of your group ride? Or a tail-end-Charlie?
- Do you have the desire to become a trainer?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, this is the Advanced Training Program is for you!
You will be re-directed to a secure site.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THIS ADVANCED OFF-ROAD TRAINING
NOTE: this training is for experience riders
- FOUR DAYS of intensive training
- Breakthrough Breaking ~ aggressive breaking techniques, the backbone of riding at an elevated pace
- Downgrading ~ Upping your downhill game, working through the fear of hills at elevated paces
- Loving your Line ~ Choosing your line and committing to it, critical for riding at an elevated pace
- Trenching or Traction ~ Throttle control for big bike in rough terrain
Although this school will certainly encompass camaraderie, be prepared to work hard and end your day exhausted. This is about reinforcing technical skills at elevated paces and increasing your off-road safety by becoming a more skilled rider.
We really encourage female riders! Whether you are wanting to become a more competent off-road rider or wanting to 'strut your stuff', this Advanced Off-road Training can make the difference between getting through it, and getting it done right and safely! You could not be in better hands!
Questions?... Email firstname.lastname@example.org.