NEXT INTERMEDIATE BOOTCAMP
COST $795 (CND) - In Nelson BC
JUNE 17 - 19, 2017
This off-road bootcamp is led by PAT HORAN, who is a: Certified Off-Road Trainer; an International off-road champion; a GS Trophy participant, course designer and event Marshal; as well as an outstanding Off-Road Tour Operator. Why would you settle for less?
This off-road training is open to all Adventure bikes. Whether you are looking to sharpen your off-road skills and become a better, safer rider, or you are gearing up to compete in the next GS Trophy Challenge, this is the BOOTCAMP for you!
Meals and camping are included in your price. Those of you who prefer a hotel or cabin, there is availability within walking distance of our Bootcamp Base.
You will be re-directed to a secure site.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT BOOTCAMP
- TWO days intensive training, ONE day of awesome off-road riding.
- High intensity, low speed riding skill enhancement sessions - Trials Bike-like training
- Fine clutch control, brake control, throttle control
- Slow speed hair-pin turns in tight riding conditions
- Correct weight and peg balancing
- Overcoming obstacles on the trail... logs, large rock terrain
- Maneuvering sand pits
- Low speed obstacle courses
- Very technical-ground riding skills
- Exaggerated standing maneuvers
- How to set up your bike specifically for technical riding
- Eliminating psychological 'choke' points
Although this school will certainly encompass camaraderie, be prepared to work hard and end your day exhausted. This is about reinforcing technical skills and increasing your off-road safety by becoming a more skilled rider.
We really encourage female riders! Whether you are wanting to become a more competent off-road rider or preparing to qualify for the GS Trophy, this Bootcamp can make the difference between getting through it, and getting it done right and safely! You could not be in better hands!
Questions?... Email firstname.lastname@example.org.